R.A.T.S. Tourniquet Page 3 EDCForums
The RATS should also be considered for its high performance involving traumatic bleeds in smaller limbs making it a great device for children. The RATS is also known to be a great option for K9 units as the style works well on dog limbs. Overall the Rapid Application Tourniquet works well, and we recommend it for specific uses like everyday carry, and any other mission requiring a minimalist... Best edc upgrade ever 19th Nov 2016 This tourniquet holder is by far the best way to carry my RATS. Simple and comfortable. Quality seen in the manufacturing of this is well above my expectations.
R.A.T.S. Carry Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day
His daily carry is a Glock 19 pistol and an AR15 .300 Blackout pistol in a backpack. Share Filed in: Reviews Tags: rats tourniquet , tourniquet How to Identify a Fake Rapid Application Tourniquet System (RATS)... As to carry, Iíve heard the objection that there isnít a good way to conceal a tourniquet or to carry one as a part of your EDC. Thatís BS Ė thereís no perfect way to conceal a firearm and those are typically more bulkly than a tourniquet, especially the slim RAT system. Itís simply a matter of recognizing the necessity of the tool and prioritizing it.
RATS EDC Sleeve with RATS-Be prepared at anytime with this
The EDC Sleeve is a simple, effective and fast way to carry and deploy your RATS tourniquet. RATS Ė Rapid Application Tourniquet System is the quickest tourniquet on the market, and proven in combat.... The R.A.T.S. Tourniquet is a small and easier-to-use field tourniquet. It is a solid vulcanized rubber core with a nylon sheath combined with a locking mechanism. Using the R.A.T.S. Tourniquet is simple and incredibly fast to apply to yourself or others.
RATS Tourniquet STBISC
Though a more traditional tourniquet is not cumbersome in itself, the R.A.T.S. tourniquet is simpler, none the less. For an everyday carry, as it applies to a civilian, is workable. This tourniquet can be wrapped and stuffed into a pocket, however its presence is noticeable in terms of feel and pocket space.... Make sure this fits by entering your model number. RATS Rapid Application Tourniquet is fast, easy and combat proven. Designed by a 28 year Special Forces Veteran and also suitable for small limbs such as children and working dogs
How To Carry Rats Tourniquet
Black RATS Two-Point Sling w/ Red RATS Tourniquet
- Your EDC needs a Tourniquet ‚Äď Timaeus the Wolf
- Why are you carrying a tourniquet? EDC - reddit.com
- RATS Tourniquet on Instagram ‚ÄúAnother awesome carry
- RATS Tourniquet with EDC Sleeve and 2 Medic Card Combo
How To Carry Rats Tourniquet
Description. If you donít have a tourniquet on you at all times whatís the point of having one? Now the RATS Tourniquet can be a part of your every day carry and you wonít even know itís there with the RATS Belt Sleeve.
- The propensity to carry a tourniquet, especially among civilians is on the rise which is great. Massive hemorrhage is the most commonly found preventable death on the battlefield which means itís crucial to carry the equipment to control it.
- 17/11/2016†∑ The R.A.T.S. (Rapid Application Tourniquet System) was designed based on feedback from the battlefield where soldiers required a tourniquet that could be easily applied and offered a low profile carry. The tourniquet is already in use around the world by varying SOF elements and has been proven on the battlefield. The R.A.T.S. can fit just about anywhere on your kit and can be quickly applied
- 6/09/2017†∑ Video Depicts RATS Tourniquet Efficacy Comfirmed by Doppler There has been a great deal pushback on the Rapid Application (RATS) Tourniquet since it was released several years ago. Critics have been asking to see it used in conjunction with Doppler Ultrasound in order to Ö
- The TQC (Tourniquet Carrier) is a simple platform for carrying tourniquets. This platform was specifically made for the North American Rescue C-A-T, but will also carry a SOF-T as well as a rolled up RATS.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Kambah ACT, Coombs ACT, Watson ACT, Jervis Bay ACT, O'connor ACT, ACT Australia 2653
- New South Wales: Balranald NSW, Brandy Hill NSW, Brindabella NSW, Canterbury NSW, Merrylands NSW, NSW Australia 2035
- Northern Territory: Amoonguna NT, Yeronga NT, Renner Springs NT, Tennant Creek NT, Mataranka NT, Stuart Park NT, NT Australia 0879
- Queensland: Kingston QLD, North Talwood QLD, Meldale QLD, Oak Beach QLD, QLD Australia 4015
- South Australia: Wallerberdina SA, Danggali SA, Krondorf SA, Nain SA, Quinyambie SA, Warnertown SA, SA Australia 5014
- Tasmania: Weldborough TAS, Nabageena TAS, Robigana TAS, TAS Australia 7068
- Victoria: Dookie VIC, Areegra VIC, Newtown (Golden Plains Shire) VIC, Lake Tyers VIC, Barongarook West VIC, VIC Australia 3005
- Western Australia: Jardee WA, Moresby WA, Manypeaks WA, WA Australia 6039
- British Columbia: Port Clements BC, Victoria BC, New Denver BC, Greenwood BC, Warfield BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W9
- Yukon: Lorne YT, Stevens Roadhouse YT, Haines Junction YT, Jensen Creek YT, Faro YT, YT Canada, Y1A 6C2
- Alberta: Bruderheim AB, Bon Accord AB, Bawlf AB, Spring Lake AB, Morinville AB, St. Paul AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J7
- Northwest Territories: Norman Wells NT, Yellowknife NT, Fort Resolution NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, NT Canada, X1A 5L6
- Saskatchewan: Goodwater SK, Sedley SK, Semans SK, Brock SK, Markinch SK, Kelvington SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C1
- Manitoba: Treherne MB, Niverville MB, Hamiota MB, MB Canada, R3B 8P4
- Quebec: Massueville QC, Saint-Cesaire QC, Laurier-Station QC, Amos QC, Fossambault-sur-le-Lac QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W6
- New Brunswick: Saint-Leonard NB, Rothesay NB, Aroostook NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H7
- Nova Scotia: Guysborough NS, Westville NS, Oxford NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S4
- Prince Edward Island: North Rustico PE, Charlottetown PE, Ellerslie-Bideford PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N6
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Peterview NL, Sally's Cove NL, L'Anse-au-Clair NL, Peterview NL, NL Canada, A1B 1J6
- Ontario: Joes Lake ON, Grattan ON, Southampton ON, The Slash, Basingstoke ON, Bealton ON, Silver Dollar ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L8
- Nunavut: Charlton Island Depot NU, Sanikiluaq NU, NU Canada, X0A 4H8
- England: Brighton and Hove ENG, Huddersfield ENG, Solihull ENG, Luton ENG, Portsmouth ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 5A8
- Northern Ireland: Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon†(incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry†(Londonderry) NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 3H5
- Scotland: Cumbernauld SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Paisley SCO, Livingston SCO, Livingston SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B8
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Barry WAL, Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D3